Rowing and biking are broadly identified as two of the ideal actions for health and strength. Rowing is an productive, total-physique training, although biking focuses on the reduced physique and cardio ability. Get each of these substantial-usefulness, lower-affect workout routines with the Stamina(r) Conversion II(r) recumbent bicycle/rower.
Rowing and biking are broadly regarded two of the ideal all-close to actions for cardiovascular health and strength, and now you can take pleasure in each exercises in a one system with the deluxe Conversion II recumbent bicycle/rower. Rowing is an productive total physique training that makes use of all the key muscle mass teams, which includes the legs, arms, shoulders, abdominals, and buttocks. It's also 1 of the ideal workout routines for developing a strong again, as properly as 1 of the most efficient lower-affect cardio workout routines for individuals who want to increase their metabolisms and burn up a lot more energy with no hurting their joints. Stationary biking, meanwhile, is also a great lower-affect cardiovascular exercise, with a schedule that focuses on all the key muscle tissue in your hips, thighs, and buttocks.
The Conversion II seems like a regular rower, with a molded, adjustable foam-padded seat and seat again, rotating rowing pedals, and an extruded aluminum rowing beam. Even so, the seat also doubles as a recumbent bicycle seat that supports your reduced again although you experience, with foot straps keeping your toes securely in spot as you pedal. And that's not all, as the Conversion II also gives possibilities for functioning your upper physique--which includes this kind of workout routines as bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, and forearm curls--together with a resistance twine that attaches beneath the seat for mild leg presses.
Other particulars contain eight levels of clean, quiet magnetic resistance a multifunction electronic keep track of with a huge Liquid crystal display exhibit that tracks pace, distance, time, energy burned, and pulse sturdy steel construction a hand-pulse sensor built into the grips to measure heartbeats per moment a bodyweight ability of 250 lbs wheels for easy transportation and a folding frame for quick, effortless storage. The Conversion II steps 74.5 by 25.5 by 10 inches (W x H x D) and weighs one hundred and five lbs.
- Doubles as a recumbent bicycle and a rower
- Further upper physique strengthening workout routines which includes bicep curls, triceps kickbacks, forearm curls and a lot more
- Attach the resistance twine beneath the seat for mild leg presses
- 8 levels of clean, quiet magnetic resistance, deluxe housing
- Multi-purpose electronic keep track of is built into the housing for a sleeker layout with a bigger Liquid crystal display exhibit for simpler reading through
- Electronic keep track of retains you determined by tracking pace, distance, time, energy burned, and pulse
- Molded foam-padded seat and seatback
- Rotating rowing pedals
- Foot straps on all pedals hold toes securely in spot
- Extruded aluminum rowing beam
- Durable steel construction
- Wheels for portability
- Folds for storage
- Hand pulse sensor built into grips to measure coronary heart beats per moment